Yellow PU valve seat for centerline butterfly valve
Polyurethane rubber (PU)
1. Basic characteristics:
1.1 High mechanical strength, can get a wide range of performance
1.2 Good heat aging resistance, ozone resistance and chemical
1.3 Compared with polyether urethane rubber, it has high mechanical
strength. However, the cold resistance is poor.
1.4 Other properties are almost the same as polyether urethane
2. Scope of application: Widely used in the automotive industry,
machinery industry, electrical and instrumentation industry,
leather and footwear industry, medical and sports fields due to its
excellent performance. Manufacture of various components, soles and
heels, solid tires, conveyor belts, ducts, screens and screens,
bushings and bushings, pump and impeller coatings, rubber rollers,
gaskets, oil seals, sports shoes, field cable protection Sets and
sponge foam products, etc.
* We have our own self-developed formula base on clients' different
* We have independent physics laboratory and high-standard quality
* We have customer service location in America to help promote
* Implement project management system to ensure smooth transfer and
constant improvements from project lead-in to mass production .
* Our experts team can provide all-round supports to products and
mold design, material formula and process optimization.
* Decades of production experience and professional technology
skills are able to guarantee the superior quality.
1.Rubber and reinforcing material firmly bonded.
2.Rubber elasticity and excellent compression.
3.Stable seat dimensions, low torque, excellent sealing
performance, wear resistance.
4.All internationally renowned brands of the raw materials with
Rubber seat Dimensions (Unit:lnch/mm)